Condition Survey of the NJ Marine Terminal Bridges, NJ
Scope of Work
Condition Survey │Inspections
JPCL has been retained to provide condition surveys for seven (7) different bridges at the New Jersey Marine Terminal within Port Authority jurisdiction. Condition inspections were provided for concrete/steel structures, sign structures and lights. Following structure types have been inspected to ensure quality compliance:
- Concrete slab Steel multi stringer.
- Continuous, simple span and supported steel multi girder.
- Concrete deck on reinforced concrete caps supported by pipe piles.
- Continuous concrete deck spans on SIP supported on concrete cap beams and timber piles.
- Pre-stressed concrete voided slab beams, two 3-span continuous straight welded steel plate girders, and 7-span continuous curved, welded steel plate girders.
JPCL provided %100 visual and hands-on inspection to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to standards and specifications. Equipment used for inspection include a 30-foot bucket truck. Condition reports were prepared and submitted as per PANYNJ requirements.